SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    And now for something completely different: A meeting at work.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And now for something completely different: A meeting at work. Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And people used to wonder why I always took my laptop to meetings. Here's a hint. It wasn't to take notes. Wink I also used to love the 'pre' meetings to prepare for the regular meetings. What a waste of time.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Ahhh....reminds me of my days before retirement. I was tasked with being the devils advocate in meetings like that. I never came out and said things like "shut the fuck up. That's a stupid idea or are you on drugs?" but I sure wanted to many times. I miss the job at times but never the endless and mindless meetings.

Jim

I know the feeling all too well.

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
So after it's all said and done, which side is going to get slaughtered?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post