SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NHL starts tonight. Who ya’ like in the cup finals?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHL starts tonight. Who ya’ like in the cup finals? Login/Join 
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted
NHL starts tonight. Who ya’ like in the cup finals?

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
When it comes to this crazy season who the hell knows. I'd like to think a certain team will prevail. But, I may be biased.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I hear you. Thankful to at least have some hockey.

Should be interesting....

56 games

Lots of rivalry games.

Lots of divisional games.

Top 4 of each division advance.

New offsides rule will create more offense.

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really do not care this year who wins , yet.
I just want to see my HOCKEY.

Posts: 1153 | Location: western, Washington | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Flyers! One win closer!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3857 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
It's all a bit off for me. I'm trying to engage but just can't track the teams as in past.

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
My Sharks go hard all season but seem spent by the time they get into the semi-finals. I'm hoping the shortened season will enable them to finally get that Stanley Cup!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Always rootin' for the Stars.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In 2021 I like the Nordiques.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Th 2021 season starts! That means the 2020 playoffs will be over in only a few more weeks. Wink Big Grin

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jackets!

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
They went woke and BLMish last season. Eff them. I love myself more than a stupid sport.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let’s Go BLUES !!!!!!!
Re-tooled and ready!

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Lets go CAPS

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Tampa for the repeat..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Go Preds !

I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bearstarr:
I really do not care this year who wins , yet.
I just want to see my HOCKEY.

So much this!!!

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post