SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Speaking of kettle style potato chips, Tim's Special Batch No. 9 Parmesan Garlic is pretty awesome.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of kettle style potato chips, Tim's Special Batch No. 9 Parmesan Garlic is pretty awesome. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
Produced in Seattle area, sold all over locally. I saw these at Walgreens just now and had to try some. Damn, these are good. Both flavors are definitely there, and without slapping you in the mouth about it.

https://timschips.com/index.ph...PC#Parmesan%20Garlic

I watched a video tour of the Zapp's factory and one of Tim's. Nearly identical equipment and process, so I would imagine the end product is fairly similar.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Produced in Seattle area, sold all over locally. I saw these at Walgreens just now and had to try some. Damn, these are good. Both flavors are definitely there, and without slapping you in the mouth about it.

https://timschips.com/index.ph...PC#Parmesan%20Garlic

I watched a video tour of the Zapp's factory and one of Tim's. Nearly identical equipment and process, so I would imagine the end product is fairly similar.

Yep, but do they come in 9mm? Razz

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Damn, those sounds good!

Now given the fact that this is the SIG Pistols section, we're going to need to kindly ask you to eat a whole bag and post a review of how well you shoot your favorite SIG pistol with your hands covered in potato chip grease! Smile

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Is "Parmesan Garlic" Sig's new take on "Rainbow Titanium"?

When can we expect to see them at the LGS?

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's Sig's new scratch and sniff I've heard. Makes barrel smiley's even sweeter.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post