SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    podcast hosting / suggestions

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

podcast hosting / suggestions Login/Join 
posted
Hey, figured the forum would likely have some good suggestions. I'm looking for a free site to host a podcast. Or possibly a reasonable pay site. I've already recorded my fist episode today. I've checked online but this is totally new to me so I'm kind of left scratching my head looking at options. My schtick will be social and political commentary from a libertarian /conservative viewpoint with some comedy and sarcasm. I have a background in Intl biz, MIS and transportation which is pretty broad. My voice also happens to sound pretty much exactly like Seth Rogen and I'm going to try to use that to my advantage. I'm not sure if that matters or not. I also have a Twitter account I plan to utilize. I'm aiming to keep my podcasts to about 20-30 mins max at this point and I expect to maybe do one or two per week to start.

I've been really motivated by this impeachment push and I'm just fed up. I'd decided to take action. I have a professional background that's included quite a bit of work in face to face sales, presentations, public speaking and such...so I'm pretty comfortable with prep and speaking in various settings and to different audiences. I'm always open to suggestions though.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,

Elliott

Posts: 5138 | Location: CO | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Get some web hosting and install Podcast Generator. I can set up an example for you if you'd like. Email in profile.

Posts: 41478 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark, I'll let you know if I need more. Still laying out my framework of ideas a bit more after I slept on things the other night. Appreciate the offer.

Posts: 5138 | Location: CO | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post