SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    All terrain vehicle info request
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All terrain vehicle info request Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I went used when I purchased mine. I found a 2009 Club Car XRT950. It is a gas golf cart on steroids - independent suspension with coil over shocks and mud tires. It has a gas Briggs and Stratton Vanbuard engine on it. Selectable 4x4 along with a diff lock and a dump bed and a CVT trans. It has replaced my wheelbarrow and my back thanks me. It will run around 25mph which is plenty. So far, it has gone anywhere I directed it. I play around on the trails out behind my property.

Makes it a lot easier moving stuff around my 3 acre yard.

Mine had about 800 hours on it when I bought it for $3k. Changed all the fluids and it has not missed a lick.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
I have a Kubota 900. 23 hp diesel with hydraulic dump bed. Bed dumps in about 2 seconds and the hydraulics offer a set of disconnects to allow you to run a log splitter and other implements. Top speed is 30 mph. True hydrostatic 3 speed transmission. they are a little on the higher cost scale but are readily available used. Mine has the metal top and tip out glass windshield which is a blessing if you have to drive it in the rain.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 2017 Teryx4 LE, and I use it for fun and to do chores on my property. Almost bought a Mule Pro-FXT, but I wanted a little more sport.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 969 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
JD, what does that Mule sx4x4 and the 4010 4x4 cost. What can one expect off of msrp not counting rebates and or other promotions? Wink

Just trying to help Tom out ya know?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post