SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA with a twist
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA with a twist Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
.22 bricks.

Posts: 9513 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Count me in. If selected, you can email me an Amazon gift card in the amount of your choosing.

Thanks for the unique twist on your karma offering.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
awesome! Please include me.

If selected, I would like a Skylight kit for a Dillon 650 from Inline Fabrication.

https://inlinefabrication.com/...t-for-the-dillon-650

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Please enter me, however, nothing for me.

A donation to a local Siberian Husky rescue, that has fallen on hard times.

I'm not in because my mind goes blank when I'm given a blank slate but I like your thinking.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I'd be in for

080-101-084WB
Standard Set No. 1 w/ #84 Hollow Handle

Brownells Magna-tip set:

link

thank you for the chance and the twist!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
A $50 giftcard to Amazon would be great. I’m looking to get some Tru-glo TFX Pro night sights for my Walther.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I’m in for a new EDC flashlight please. Thanks.

https://www.fenix-store.com/fe...flashlight-2017-edt/

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’d be in for a donation to striker1 gofundme page. Thanks for chance

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Ticket to Ride Europe board game; Family time.

Ticket To Ride - Europe https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000..._apa_i_xjE.AbS5K925E

Thx for the offer.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gift card to Academy Sports . I wear Carhart T-shirts to work and they have the best price around here . Thanks .

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Thank for the clever KARMA. The way my life has been going lately I could use some good Karma. Wal-Mart card to purchase ammo would be fantastic. Again many thanks.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, cool twist on a KARMA!

How about a 18 rounder for a p226 (Im cheap n' easy!)

Thanks!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heisrizn:
Ticket to Ride Europe board game; Family time.

I hear Europe is the best one.

Along those lines, I think I'll go for Memoir '44. A classic I've been wanting to try. Currently $44.22 and prime. If it changes by draw time and goes above $50, don't include me.
https://www.amazon.com/Days-of...memoir+44+board+game

Awesome way to do a Karma btw.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool. How about a Beretta 92 FS large hammer pin. I’m converting my old 92 F and too lazy to order one. Ha ha.

Posts: 7474 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
What a cool idea. Thanks for the chance.

How about a Ka-bar?

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Great idea.

My father passed recently and as a Korean War Navy Veteran, a Bugler with Bugles Across America attended his internment to play Taps.

If the Karmanator selects me, please make a donation to Bugles Across America in appreciation for their services.

Bugles Across America

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
In.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J...ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, I would like an Amazon gift card if selected.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post