SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Request Participation in Local Newspaper Poll
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request Participation in Local Newspaper Poll Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Voted LessSmile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 360 | Location: West Palm Beach | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Voted.

Didn't take long for this community to turn that around, did it? Big Grin

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like somebody's widdle poll got blowed up.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Done - Now 345 Less, 33 More. SF Rules!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
LOL It's getting crushed with LESS votes!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Chicago voting. (Vote early, vote often)
Vote, come back to SF, click on the link, vote again.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Student of Weapons Craft
Picture of Exodus
posted Hide Post
Voted

Posts: 259 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
At the moment: 33 for "more" and 399 for "Less"

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Voted twice.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
Voted twice.

Multiple votes don't record, at least for me, I tried, even with a different browser. Didn't advance the count.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
You guys are the BEST! Thanks for making the effort to sink this hoplophobic agenda item!

quote:
Originally posted by RC:
Done

It would be interesting to see if they follow up the pole with an editorial remark

I read this newspaper daily, and will watch for any editorial follow-up. I doubt that there will be, as the result they're currently getting isn't the one that they wanted to capitalize on. But if there is one, I'll post a link to it in this thread.

Thanks again for sounding off on this poll! And if you're reading this thread and haven't made your input to the poll yet, please hit the link and post your input -- the hoplophobes may make a rebound if we don't stay on top of the issue.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok I went and voted

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
566 less
37 more

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Winning!

By a long shot!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
646 Nos now. I voted on my MacBook and then on my iPhone, but it was 646 after both. Kinda weird.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
46 to 728 Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Voted

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Voted also

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post