SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - Competition Edge Pocket Pro Timer - WINNER rbert0005
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Competition Edge Pocket Pro Timer - WINNER rbert0005 Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
Karma closed! Winner is rbert0005. He will have 24 hours to send me his address or I will re-pick. Thank you Chance for "The Karmanator"!

RK

Up for grabs is a Competition Edge Pocket Pro shot timer. I used this before I got my own PACT II club timer. Fully operational, but the pocket clip fell off and was lost.

I'll let this run until after the Georgi State Cowboy Action Championships next week when the winner will be chosen by the Karminator.

IF you are interested, the GA State Match will be held Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in Conyers, GA. Sidematches on Thursday, Main Matches Friday and Saturday.

Directions and schedule here: http://www.srscowboy.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rolan_Kraps,

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the shot. Pete

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Hey that's a good one !
Haveme1@gmail.com
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Ohhh... I'll be in for that, thankyouverymuch! And thanks for the karma, RK!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please! I could use some a thing. Thank you for the Karma.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Please include me in his chance. Thanks

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Wow. Very nice and very generous.

Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Nice! I'd like in on this one.
I'm currently using an App on my phone.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. Thanks for the chance too!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Please include me in that Karma. Thanks Rolan and good luck at your match - that rifle chambered in .45 ACP is sweet.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1449 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Yes please, I would like a chance at this!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I would like to start adding time into my practice.

Thank You

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Count me in, please.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Please add me in.

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Please add me

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Pick me...pick me......

Thank you for your generosity

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4576 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Will work great at my USPSA matches.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could definitely put that to use. Please throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post