SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who will be the first to be indicted ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who will be the first to be indicted ? Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Wow!
So many options.

My Pick is Brennan will be first to go down.

Question:
Who will be the first to be indicted ?

Choices:
John Brennan
James Comey
James Clapper
Hillary Clinton
Bruce Ohr
Nellie Ohr
Joesph Mifsud
Steven Halper
Peter Strozk
Loretta Lynch
Sally Yates
Barry Obama
Bill Priestrap
Lisa Page
James Baker
Andrew McCabe
John Podesta
Debbie Wasseman Schultz
Glenn Simpson
Christopher Steele
Natalia Veselnitskaya
Susan Rice
Samantha Power
Denis McDonough
Ben Rhodes
Adam Schiff
Rod Rosenstein
Robert Mueller
Sidney Blumenthal

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of charlieb
posted Hide Post
hopefully all will be before its done, but I fear that it will be none......

CHARLIEB

[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
----------)_'_\ * (
''----------------\ - \
''-----------------\ *_\

A few sigs, a couple revolvers, and a few others

"Here hold my beer while I light this" Lefty

Posts: 2937 | Location: Texas- West of DFW Metromess (Weatherford) | Registered: April 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The top four there on the list. Don't care about the rest.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I’ll take that but add that pompous ass, Strozk.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
It’s Another nothing burger.
Show man ship to give us some sort of impression they “are going to bat for us”...
Fuck them all. Stop wasting my fucking money.

I’m heading Back to the shade tree...

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm with you!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Lisa Page will roll on Pete and then Pete will roll on Comey and other top FBI management. Comey will roll on Rice and Lynch. At that point the avalanche truly starts.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Let's hope the process doesn't take too long.

Ain't nobody going to roll till there is credible fear. But, you have to thank Mueller for setting precedent. These fine individuals should all get the full "Roger Stone" treatment, with no apologies.

Have some suspicions? Wee-hours raid by SWAT teams. With friendly media given advance notice to film the perp-walks, of course. Sauce for the goose.

The shoe is on the other foot, and ought not come off till there's been some decent wear put on it.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I honestly think some heads will roll with Barr at the helm.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Honest belief? None of the above. Sadly.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a small fish who will turn on the big fish.....if the Justice Dept isn't thrown off the scent by some scatacephallic notion of dropping the case for national unity or some other smoke screen.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not on the list but I would have picked Lorri Laughlin's daughters. The way I have seen the Federal Prosecutors work is they file charges, in Laughlins and her husbands case ,mail fraud and honest services fraud. If they can't get a guilty plea and cut a deal , the Feds add charges, in Laughlins case, money laundering and tax fraud. If the Feds still can't get a guilty plea they charge family members.

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:

I’ll take that but add that pompous ass, Strozk.
Yup, love to see him heading off to a Federal pound me in the ass prison

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
McCabe should be a slam dunk shouldn’t he, for perjury?

Brennen and Nellie Ohr go down too.

The first is probably McCabe.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Lisa Page will roll on Pete and then Pete will roll on Comey and other top FBI management. Comey will roll on Rice and Lynch. At that point the avalanche truly starts.

I can't support it but I think that Page already cut an informal agreement and they have her in the queue. As a result, Strozk may eventually be indicted but I don't think he'll roll, plea or be convicted.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:
quote:

I can't support it but I think that Page already cut an informal agreement and they have her in the queue. As a result, Strozk may eventually be indicted but I don't think he'll roll, plea or be convicted.

You're such a pessimist!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Not sure who it will be, but it won't be Brennan .
That' snot the way prosecutions like this work. They will go after the small fish, indict them to get them to flip on larger fish. Brennan, Comey, Clapper et al will be the last to be indicted. If it gets that far.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
lowest on the totem pole, further evidence will be declared insufficient and the chosen one will head to club fed for a few years until quietly released.

Everyone will declare that justice has been done and move on to the next fake crisis

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:
quote:

You're such a pessimist!

I prefer to think of myself as a realist Smile I'm kind of torn when it comes to him. Will they support him or cut him loose?

There are 2 reasons for him to roll or plea: 1) he's convinced that he'll be convicted during a jury trial or 2) he, and his family, will be financially ruined by the cost of defending himself. Neither one of these will apply to Strozk. His defense will be fully funded; it won't cost him a dime. If he eventually goes to trial, there isn't a chance in hell that they get a jury without at least one brainwashed, Trump-hating liberal on it. Not a chance and they know it. Plus he'll be getting favorable media coverage out the wazoo making him out to be a patriotic martyr.

On the other hand, he doesn't strike me as being particularly intelligent and he acted very stupidly. Maybe both sides will use him as the fall guy. They'll say he went rogue and acted outside his authority and everyone's knowledge blah blah blah. I doubt he has anything to offer on anyone other than McCabe.

One thing for sure, it's going to be very interesting drama!

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post