SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who will be the first to be indicted ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who will be the first to be indicted ? Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
all of them are seditionists, some are just outright criminals but I'd like to see them ALL investigated with indictments handed down

a few of them are going to need a lot of lawyers...it would be a hoot if they were all charged at once, and there was a shortage of lawyers to defend them

yeah, Clinton and Obama with public defenders...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Its a bit long to copy and paste, so here's the transcript of Rush's discussion on the subject today from his show.

Link

Somebodys going to get called infront of the AG's team, and get presented with an invitation to a Grand Jury, they'll get a nice story of 20 to 40 years for treason charges and talk...

It's already started as rosenstein has already began to unload on Comey, like rats in a sinking ship you'll see them out of the country or singing to the Grand Jury.

Trump appointed John Durham and he's got a history of going after problematic government people.

I like the image of John Durham, kinda has a Wilfred Brimley look, hopefully he'll get to say "wonderful thing Subpoenie"

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqBJJF2yvE

Posts: 23375 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Seems like a lot of folks think all these clowns are going to skate. I can understand why folks think that, but I sure hope they’re wrong. I have no idea who is going to be first (if any of them), but it would do my heart good to see every last one of them indicted, convicted, and sent away for a good long time. I suspect if that happens we’ll see a lot less of this kind of nonsense in the future. If everyone skates like so many seem to think they will, I don’t know what will prevent the DemonRats from ratcheting their illegal behavior up to eleven.

I’m realistic, but I haven’t given up hope yet.

Posts: 6909 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
It probably won't happen, but nothing would make me happier than seeing Obama do the perp walk.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
IIRC, McCabe's legal defense fund got to $500k pretty quickly before he stopped accepting donations. And that was before his book deal. And then I think he was offered jobs by a few Dem Congresscritters right after he got fired from the FBI. He ain't gonna miss a meal. Any of these guys who go to trial are going to wrap themselves in the flag and claim they were trying to save the Republic. I wonder where such a trial would be - in Alexandria, VA or DC. Different jury pools, despite the two venues being right next to each other. Manafort's federal trial was in Alexandria. I really don't know if any of them would take deals or take their chances in front of a jury. Very tough call.

Posts: 3513 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post