SIGforum
Who will be the first to be indicted ?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6020027654

May 14, 2019, 07:16 PM
kimber1911
Who will be the first to be indicted ?
Wow!<BR>So many options.<BR><BR>My Pick is Brennan will be first to go down.Who will be the first to be indicted ?John BrennanJames ComeyJames ClapperHillary ClintonBruce OhrNellie OhrJoesph MifsudSteven HalperPeter StrozkLoretta LynchSally YatesBarry ObamaBill PriestrapLisa PageJames BakerAndrew McCabeJohn PodestaDebbie Wasseman SchultzGlenn SimpsonChristopher SteeleNatalia VeselnitskayaSusan RiceSamantha PowerDenis McDonoughBen RhodesAdam SchiffRod RosensteinRobert MuellerSidney Blumenthal

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021
May 14, 2019, 07:54 PM
charlieb
hopefully all will be before its done, but I fear that it will be none......

CHARLIEB

[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
----------)_'_\ * (
''----------------\ - \
''-----------------\ *_\

A few sigs, a couple revolvers, and a few others

"Here hold my beer while I light this" Lefty
May 14, 2019, 08:01 PM
The top four there on the list. Don't care about the rest.

Q

May 14, 2019, 08:11 PM
lastmanstanding

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton
May 14, 2019, 08:43 PM
220-9er
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I’ll take that but add that pompous ass, Strozk.

May 14, 2019, 08:57 PM
bigmule
It’s Another nothing burger.
Show man ship to give us some sort of impression they “are going to bat for us”...
Fuck them all. Stop wasting my fucking money.

I’m heading Back to the shade tree...
May 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
chellim1
quote:

I'm with you!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
May 14, 2019, 09:13 PM
jsbcody
Lisa Page will roll on Pete and then Pete will roll on Comey and other top FBI management. Comey will roll on Rice and Lynch. At that point the avalanche truly starts.
May 14, 2019, 09:24 PM
joel9507
Let's hope the process doesn't take too long.

Ain't nobody going to roll till there is credible fear. But, you have to thank Mueller for setting precedent. These fine individuals should all get the full "Roger Stone" treatment, with no apologies.

Have some suspicions? Wee-hours raid by SWAT teams. With friendly media given advance notice to film the perp-walks, of course. Sauce for the goose.

The shoe is on the other foot, and ought not come off till there's been some decent wear put on it.
May 14, 2019, 11:17 PM
Bassamatic
I honestly think some heads will roll with Barr at the helm.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.
May 14, 2019, 11:24 PM
KevinCW
Honest belief? None of the above. Sadly.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."
May 14, 2019, 11:55 PM
darthfuster
Perhaps a small fish who will turn on the big fish.....if the Justice Dept isn't thrown off the scent by some scatacephallic notion of dropping the case for national unity or some other smoke screen.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
May 15, 2019, 12:58 AM
Scott in NCal
Not on the list but I would have picked Lorri Laughlin's daughters. The way I have seen the Federal Prosecutors work is they file charges, in Laughlins and her husbands case ,mail fraud and honest services fraud. If they can't get a guilty plea and cut a deal , the Feds add charges, in Laughlins case, money laundering and tax fraud. If the Feds still can't get a guilty plea they charge family members.
May 15, 2019, 07:41 AM
RHINOWSO
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:

I’ll take that but add that pompous ass, Strozk.
Yup, love to see him heading off to a Federal pound me in the ass prison
May 15, 2019, 07:58 AM
Jimineer
McCabe should be a slam dunk shouldn’t he, for perjury?

Brennen and Nellie Ohr go down too.

The first is probably McCabe.
May 15, 2019, 08:48 AM
pessimist
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Lisa Page will roll on Pete and then Pete will roll on Comey and other top FBI management. Comey will roll on Rice and Lynch. At that point the avalanche truly starts.

I can't support it but I think that Page already cut an informal agreement and they have her in the queue. As a result, Strozk may eventually be indicted but I don't think he'll roll, plea or be convicted.
May 15, 2019, 08:54 AM
benny6
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:
quote:

I can't support it but I think that Page already cut an informal agreement and they have her in the queue. As a result, Strozk may eventually be indicted but I don't think he'll roll, plea or be convicted.

You're such a pessimist!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
May 15, 2019, 09:06 AM
ChicagoSigMan
Not sure who it will be, but it won't be Brennan .
That' snot the way prosecutions like this work. They will go after the small fish, indict them to get them to flip on larger fish. Brennan, Comey, Clapper et al will be the last to be indicted. If it gets that far.
May 15, 2019, 09:22 AM
mark_a
lowest on the totem pole, further evidence will be declared insufficient and the chosen one will head to club fed for a few years until quietly released.

Everyone will declare that justice has been done and move on to the next fake crisis
May 15, 2019, 09:50 AM
pessimist
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:
quote:

You're such a pessimist!

I prefer to think of myself as a realist Smile I'm kind of torn when it comes to him. Will they support him or cut him loose?

There are 2 reasons for him to roll or plea: 1) he's convinced that he'll be convicted during a jury trial or 2) he, and his family, will be financially ruined by the cost of defending himself. Neither one of these will apply to Strozk. His defense will be fully funded; it won't cost him a dime. If he eventually goes to trial, there isn't a chance in hell that they get a jury without at least one brainwashed, Trump-hating liberal on it. Not a chance and they know it. Plus he'll be getting favorable media coverage out the wazoo making him out to be a patriotic martyr.

On the other hand, he doesn't strike me as being particularly intelligent and he acted very stupidly. Maybe both sides will use him as the fall guy. They'll say he went rogue and acted outside his authority and everyone's knowledge blah blah blah. I doubt he has anything to offer on anyone other than McCabe.

One thing for sure, it's going to be very interesting drama!