SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!*
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!* Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Pretty sad that the box could go missing like this. Eseaton hasn’t posted since October of last year.

More importantly ... hope that Eseaton is okay.

Hmmmmmm...never thought of that.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone know eseaton’s real name?

quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Are we sure Eseaston has the box. Because we could call Eric Seaton and ask him to forward it on.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Does anyone know eseaton’s real name?

quote:
Are we sure Eseaston has the box. Because we could call Eric Seaton and ask him to forward it on.

I saw that but was not sure if it was a guess. I can use that name and search for him.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, it's time to end this. If we're going to start posting names and addresses of members, over a box of junk- you heard me- a box of junk, then it's time to put an end to this.

What's it going to be? I am not going to put up with this happening every few months. Square this away or it's going away.

Never again should I open this thread and see personal information of a member, all because a box of junk has gone missing. Next time is the last time.

Posts: 107489 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post