SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!*
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!* Login/Join 
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
When I had the box it was starting to fall apart. I am curious if anyone has replaced the box?

Posts: 2711 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
When I had the box it was starting to fall apart. I am curious if anyone has replaced the box?

I replaced the box when I had it. That was awhile ago, though.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So do we have to put in again for this? If so, count me in again.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
The box must be so huge by now to take this long to go through it?

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
The box must be so huge by now to take this long to go through it?

Nah, it's bigger on the inside.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Just out of curiosity...who is supposed to have the "box" right now?

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Just out of curiosity...who is supposed to have the "box" right now?

Looking back a page, it appears to have been either RogueJSK or ShneaSIG, or both. Confused

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Looks like "the box" is somewhere to never be heard from again. It lasted a few years this time.

Don't know why folks would sign up to receive and then never send back out. Too bad.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I never received the box. Eseaton likely still has it. That, or he ended up sending it to Shneasig after all.

Last I heard from eseaton was an email he sent me about the box back on 10/11/17, saying he was "trying to take care of it".

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I never received the box. Eseaton likely still has it. That, or he ended up sending it to Shneasig after all.

Last I heard from eseaton was an email he sent me about the box back on 10/11/17, saying he was "trying to take care of it".

I have bowed out of the karma. For whatever it's worth, I never received the box or any communications from Eseaton in response to my email to him.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see him reply here. Difficult not to be snarky when 90% of his recent posts are in Karma threads.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that somebody did in fact abscond with the box.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Are we sure Eseaston has the box. Because we could call Eric Seaton and ask him to forward it on.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I've been wondering if it is time to start this whole thing again in a new thread. I have some things to contribute if that happens.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Pretty sad that the box could go missing like this. Eseaton hasn’t posted since October of last year.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Pretty sad that the box could go missing like this. Eseaton hasn’t posted since October of last year.

More importantly ... hope that Eseaton is okay.

I thought the same thing.

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'll get in on this if you guys want to keep it going. I think my credit is pretty good here. Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Holy crap. I'm "only" 38 and even a half marathon is out of question for me. Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know eseaton’s real name?