SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!*
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!* Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am in to try again.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still interested!

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Still in it as well, pleasantly surprised to see this still going!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I have not posted to this thread yet, but now would like to add my name. If selected, I would send out the box to the next person the same week it arrives.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump to top for attention

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump one more time before using the karmanator to pick next winner.

Eseaton

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
I'm glad this is on the move again!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New winnwe:
There were: 19 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: ShneaSIG
The winner's id number is: 36860443

Sending email.
Eseaton
Esea2000@yahoo.com

Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure if I have to enter again, but I'm still like to be a part of this in the future.

Going forward does someone have a list of who has won, and who is still in?

Thank you to eseaton for keeping this going.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. One more time!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Hey, since I'm now retired I have more time. Can I play too?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
put me in again if you will.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No reply from winner so new winner is Rogue JFK.
Congrats

Send your mailing address to me at

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Thanks

Eseaton

posted Hide Post
New karma winner for Kara offering: RogueJFK

Contact me at Esea2000@yahoo.com

Anyone who knows this person, feel free to contact them

Eseaton

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure you mean me, unless there's another member actually named RogueJFK. Wink

Email sent.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, my eyes are just old. I received your address Roguejsk, and will be shipping soon. Congratulations.
Let's keep it going.
Eseaton

posted Hide Post
It appears the first na,e picked says he sent his address to me although I never received it. With your blessings, I will split the booty and send half to each.
Reply to me at:
Esea2000@yahoo.com
Thanks

Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Here is my .02 take it for what it's worth. This thread has almost died numerous times because people not being public with who has the box or the status of it.

Split it if you want, but going forward it should only be public communication to ensure that this continues successfully.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Eric,

Thank you for the offer and your efforts. I snooze, I lose. Please proceed with passing the karma to the next winner.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post