SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!*
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!* Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Now that this is going again, this would be much easier to keep up with if OP would edit the thread title again.. Wink

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
OP Has not posted since November. I saw on another forum that he is super swamped with his business. Which is great news for him. But I know those shoes, and I do not envy him one bit.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
I didn't have a big enough replacement box, so I sent it out as 2 packages. Tracking info sent. Cool

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Bump

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Still going?

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Is this "stalled" again?

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
If Dave is the last winner. It'll get back out and going. He's a hell of a guy. Someone should check in on the package and see if he got it.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delmag Tech
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 742 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Is this stalled out again?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Is this stalled out again?

I would hope not.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I'm going to assume no one has emailed Dave to verify receipt?

I'll do so now....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys,

I still have the boxes because I could not find the post. But here we are! It's going out today...karmanator to the rescue!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6008 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
There were: 136 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: eseaton
The winner's id number is: 6991078911

Please email me your address at david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6008 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stalled again?

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barsad0:
Stalled again?

Apparently???

A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
So...who has the "box"?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I sent eseaton a note asking if he ever responded to Dave's note.

Dave is on vacation I believe.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received notice and forwarded my address.
Thanks jronin

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mystery Box Karma again.
Just got out of Florida so it is time to repost the opportunity to put your name in the har for the mystery box Karma. Will let it run for a while and let the karmanator pick a new winner. Take what you like and add what you will,and repost as a new karma opportunity to keep it going. Thanks
Eric
Eseaton

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
O.K, let's give it another try.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post