SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!*
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!* Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Start another Smile

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Start another Smile

Yep, I agree.

Have not seen Dosborne post since November, would anyone object to my posting a thread in "the office" requesting that this thread be locked so that we can begin a new?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Kinda sad it has to end like this. How about we edit the title to catch Socks attention in case he shows back up.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
A sad end. Frown

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Damn!

I can't believe he absconded with the box.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
I just hope they're ok, with the mental and physical trials that the anniversary of their son's passing seemed to have been bringing.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
I agree, he doesn't seem like the type to abscond with the box. I hope they are okay, it's been a rough go for them for a while.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hbabler:
I agree, he doesn't seem like the type to abscond with the box. I hope they are okay, it's been a rough go for them for a while.

This.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Sorry Guys. Lets get this moving again. 45ProCarry is the next winner.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Cool

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
SWEET!!!!

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Glad to see this up and moving!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
While I'm still in for the Karma, I'm just REALLY glad that Nick posted again. I truly hope everything is ok.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Shipped out yesterday. Should arrive at to 45ProCarry this Thursday.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Yay!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
I just got the box. Cool It's a little banged up. I am going to repackage it. I will choose a new winner tomorrow and contact them. Big Grin

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Yeah!!!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
davetruong, you are the new karma mystery box winner. Cool

Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
That is awesome. Congratulations, Dave!

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post