SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!*
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!* Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am definately still in for this. I have a lot of nice items to add to the box!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justitia Omnibus
Picture of KLC
posted Hide Post
The mystery karma box is on the way. Please let me know when you receive it.

Posts: 642 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justitia Omnibus
Picture of KLC
posted Hide Post
Floyd, can you send me your mailing address for verification? I received the package back on Saturday.

Posts: 642 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Please add me, I have a few things here I can pass around.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KLC:
Floyd, can you send me your mailing address for verification? I received the package back on Saturday.

Sent again today.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justitia Omnibus
Picture of KLC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:

Sent again today.

It has been mailed again. I have e-mailed you the tracking information. Please let me know when you receive it.

Thanks!

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:

Sent again today.

It has been mailed again. I have e-mailed you the tracking information. Please let me know when you receive it.

Thanks!

Will do. While going through my closet, I came across some items I forgot I had. Someone down the line may be very happy.

When I'm done, I plan to post what I kept, and what I added. Including pics.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Floyd...looking forward to the pics!

By the way, just report what you took, keep what you add as a secret!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Mystery box arrived today. Picked an Ozark IWB and a Roy Original pancake holster. Pics later.

New winner is ardbeg. Email has been sent.

Also, the siracha candy canes arrived today.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Email sent to ardbeg. However, I noticed his last post was Jan. 1st of this year. Hopefully I will receive a reply. What would be the amount of time to wait before possibly going back to the karmanator?

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Picture of the holsters.
The Ozark holster said PPS, but my 3913 fits snugly.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!

Did you hear from ardbeg or choose a new winner?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Nice!!!

Did you hear from ardbeg or choose a new winner?

I've sent three emails, so far no reply. I've sent dosborn an email for how to proceed.

Box is ready to be taped up and sent. I added to the box, not just for what I got from it, but also, for the many generous prizes I've received over the years.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
The dude has not posted since December, I would absolutely encourage you to choose another winner and move this thing along.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
The dude has not posted since December, I would absolutely encourage you to choose another winner and move this thing alone.

+1

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
I've picked a new winner. If I have heard nothing by 8:00pm tonight. The new winner will be notified.

The new winner is in a bordering state. Should receive it fairly quickly.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Dang. Guess that's not me Razz

Posts: 1957 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
mini68rt is the winner. Email has been sent.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Weird Al is
My Hero
Picture of mini68rt
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Email replied to.

No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip.
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip.

Posts: 858 | Location: Way Too Close to UNC , NC | Registered: June 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Return email received. Box will ship tomorrow.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member