SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!*
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!* Login/Join 
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Delmag Tech:
The LGS Starter Kit is sitting on my desk. Big Grin

Big Grin Please let us know what cool stuff you keep (but NOT what you put back in,...Thayer) Wink

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
I've got a bunch of stuff to add in the event I get picked AND I don't just Karma it the old fashioned way (picking a high profile member). Big Grin

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Would love to get an update on this...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Would love to get an update on this...

Me too. It's going slower than I would have expected.

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am still wanting to participate if I ever get picked. I have a lot of goodies to add.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delmag Tech
posted Hide Post
Funny you guys should ask. I guess it has been a week.

Here are the two items I chose from the mystery box:

If someone can help me with the list of names and the Karmanator, I'll choose today and ship tomorrow.

Posts: 743 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
Here is a list of the winners so far...

Warhorse
bob ramberg
AMC
Tha1000
Thayer
45ProCarry
Billnchristy
Pale Horse
Sigarms229
Unishot
Pepsiblue
Rbert005
SR
PossibleZombie
motor59
stickman248
Delmag Tech

To run the Karma, copy the first link below and paste it at the Karmanator site (in the second link).

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6010095163

http://www.karmanator.com/

EDIT TO ADD: For some reason the link is not working for me when I try to paste it. If you copy it from your browser and paste it, it works fine. Confused

Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
This URL will feed this thread to the Karmanator directly, no cut-and-paste required.

Posts: 6473 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
This URL will feed this thread to the Karmanator directly, no cut-and-paste required.

Nice. Smile

Picture of Delmag Tech
posted Hide Post
Ronin's ears must have been burning this morning when he bumped this thread. Of course, I did click the 'high profile member only' button on the karmanator Smile

Posts: 743 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I am giddy as a school girl! E-mail inbound with shipping info...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Delmag Tech,

Excellent choices! I put one of those items in the box. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delmag Tech
posted Hide Post
^^^ Thanks. There were lots of awesome things in there. A couple of them though, were going to have me ordering more guns! (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Picture of Delmag Tech
posted Hide Post
The box is now on its way to Ronin. Email sent with tracking number.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
EMail received - Will update everyone when it arrives and provide a pic - (or two!)...looks like we are up to about 13 pounds on this thing.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Arrived today...A few pics to tempt you with:

I will choose a few items tomorrow item, restock it it with a few more, and get into the mail on Wednesday.

Something to consider...shipping is getting to be over $30. It is what it is, but just be aware before you accept being the winner!

Karmanator has chosen: ASKSmith as the winner!

There were: 100 people entered in the Karma The winner is: ASKSmith The winner's id number is: 2461095111

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
What did you pick! The anticipation is killing me! Lol

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Here is my Pirate's Booty!

A cool battery operated and rechargeable flashlight, and a nifty Velcro magazine holder for my safe....also kept the cool little paracord thing that someone made. Against the rules to display what I added, but if you are a lefty, you've got something in here you can use! Not to mention something else that folks in another thread on this forum might appreciate!

Have not heard back from ASKSmith, yet. Will send him a note right now.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Nice score! Let me know how that light works out for you. I've been thinking about picking one up to use at work.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, rough day at the Smith house.

I will accept the package.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post