SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!*
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 40
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Karma *Sock Eating Golden is the new winner!* Login/Join 
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted
I tried this once before and it didn't really go as planned. The idea, if you win, is to take a few things that you want from the box, and then add a couple of your unwanted/unused things to it and re-Karma the box. If this is something you are not willing to deal with, then please do not enter. The fun is to keep this Karma going. Smile

So, the two rules for this Karma are as follows...

1. Confirm you are going to re-Karma to keep this going. You must mention this in your post so I know you read this rule.

2. Have an email in your profile.

Thanks and good luck! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dosborn81,

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun, I'm in!

Edit: DOH! I read it, then spaced out on it. Yes, I'll re-Karma if I get the box.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15224 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I love a good mystery. Please include me.

I will gladly replenish the box and re-karma.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bigboreshooter,

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Great idea!

I'll be sure to keep it going, thanks.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Sounds interesting. I'll definitely keep it going.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
I love mystery
I love box
I love karma

And I've got some stuff

Let's do this!

quote:
1. Confirm you are going to re-Karma to keep this going. You must mention this in your post so I know you read this rule.

I, (my name here), do solemnly swear to support and defend the box. I shall insert my own goods into said box and re-karma to known allies.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
I shall insert my own goods into said box

Hey, lets try to keep it clean, perv. Big Grin

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I'm in, sounds fun. Ill rekarma if I win.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well- should be fun!

Edit- adoi! I will abide by the blah blah blah Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I would enjoy participating and have a plentitude of items I shall be pleased to place in the mystery box for rekarma.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
This sounds like fun. I know just what I would put into the box for the "re-Karma"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I'm in! I have read the rules and plan on adding a few items I've got here that I don't need. Just yesterday I was thinking of doing a karma for them but this is a much cooler idea.

Thanks for the chance!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
Yep, me too. I'll re-Karma.

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I'm in, I have a few things I was going to karma anyway.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Edited to add: and I promise to rekarma within a week.

JPD217

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JPD217,

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigs are
my Panacea...
Picture of billpocz
posted Hide Post
So, you are saying, "It's all about the box??" Big Grin

Yes sir, I promise on my honor to take a little and give much!!

--- Sig 365, 365XL, 245, P6

Posts: 2001 | Location: Rural Northeastern KY | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
What fun! I'm in, and I'll re-karma. :-)

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I've got some stuff I can pass along.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I'll keep it going if it comes this way.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I have an item or two for the box to pass on to the next one.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post