SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man gunned down at Birmingham gas station shot 10 previous times in past year...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man gunned down at Birmingham gas station shot 10 previous times in past year... Login/Join 
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
http://www.al.com/news/birming...edium=default-widget

Collier was released from prison just over one year ago and though he said he wanted to do better, trouble still followed him, his mother previously said.

I HATE it when Trouble follows me on the way home from prison and shoots me a bunch of times. I thought I managed to lose him on the way home by making a series of left turns, but there he was, waiting for me in the driveway...

Posts: 2462 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess this cat had ten lives...

Posts: 916 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
corner of Graymont Avenue and Arkadelphia Road

'nuff said, though the time is surprising even for there.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Darwin prevailed in the end.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8945 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
You'd think he would have at least invested in some good body armor.

Posts: 9505 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
You'd think he would have at least invested in some good body armor.

Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8945 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Oh My !!!!We'll have to take a knee for that one.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yanert98:
How many times you gotta get shot b/4 you relocate?

Unless you're in business locally, of course. Then moving is not really an option is it.

Just saying...

Drug Sales and Robbery are "Legitimate" Occupations in the "Hood"..

Posts: 468 | Registered: July 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As my brother-in-law said as the buck topped over the ridge, apparently unscathed, and attempting to lever another round in his 30-30, "Damn lead-packin' sonuvabitch"

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silent:
Parents took their children to the crime scene?

Silent

A 100 people there for 3 hours. Obviously, no one is really worried about missing work. As for the kids, cheaper than a movie. Keep them entertained. And the bonus sideshow of pained squealing and moaning from the family there. I wonder if the family beat the police there, them jungle drums are very fasst and effective.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That cat had a few extra lives.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Dear Diary,
Today, I got shot in one of the bullet holes from when I got shot four times ago. The very same spot! What are the odds of that?? Today must be my lucky day!! I'm gonna go down to the store and get some lottery tickets!!

Just as soon as I get this IV out my arm..."

Posts: 107564 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Para, I was just going to request another Dear Diary entry. I'm amused by these threads where we attempt to make any sense of perfectly predictable chronic criminality, debauchery and stupidity. Some people, aka human beings, are worse then the most objectionable wild animals on their worst day.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8675 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silent:
Parents took their children to the crime scene?

Well...field trips are supposed to be educational. Hopefully (Roll Eyes) a few kids learned a lesson.

Or maybe not

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post