SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    September Karma. A little late better than never :) Update on page 5
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

September Karma. A little late better than never :) Update on page 5 Login/Join 
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Ooh, nice.

Please count me in.

Thanks

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8349 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
I'll take a shot please enter me

thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Wow very generous, please include me in. Thanks!

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
That's a cool looking watch, please throw my name in the hat.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome watch. Reminds me of the old Swatch watch. Please count me in. Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 5414 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Please include me Dave! I‘be been wanting a G-shock for quite some time. Thanks for the chance!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Very cool, count me in as well please.

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too please. Great looking watch.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Thanks David. I hope you and your family are well. Please include me in this generous karma.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that one is striking!!! Count me in and THANKS!!!

Posts: 715 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. That's a neat looking watch.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2667 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Add me please

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Dave, add me, please. That's a swell looking watch.

Posts: 13086 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
That is a great looking watch. Please count me in.

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Pretty sharp. Please include me. Thank you Dave.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
please add me in for a chance.
Thanks

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thank you.

Posts: 170 | Registered: March 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Dave, Very nice please count me in.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G Shock me please and thanks for a chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3522 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post