SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    September Karma. A little late better than never :) Update on page 5
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

September Karma. A little late better than never :) Update on page 5 Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
One of my favorite Gshocks! Hope you all are well!

GA700SK-1A

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6008 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I am in. Thanks Dave. First, I have never been first Smile

Posts: 1358 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave for the karma. Please enter me as that would be nice for work.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I would like to enter this karma.

Thank you for your generosity.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Please enter me into this rugged karma, thanks Dave.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Another nice one, David. In please and thank you for your generosity.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2406 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I likes me some GShocks. Thanks for the generous karmas David.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
nice... im in

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8010 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Please include me in on this watch thanks David.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
How cool!
Please include me.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a nice looking watch.

Please include me for a chance at this great karma, and thank you!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2836 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave! Please enter me in your karma

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. I’d like to make an odd request if I may. If I get picked for this karma, could you give it to a member here that’s law enforcement?

Posts: 4098 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list, please. And thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Wow! That’s a handsome watch! Please count me in- thank you!

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Very generous as always.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1905 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
That's super cool, please count me in!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3640 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma, love that watch. Thank You.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post