SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    School me on waterless car washing
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

School me on waterless car washing Login/Join 
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
I have those on my Jeep and go through the car wash all the time. The spinning brushes does not bother them.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Glad I live near a Mike's Car Wash.

Posts: 4689 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Lucas slick mist is great for touch ups.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
The Dry Wash n Guard came later, and I used it mainly for touch-up jobs when the car wasn't terribly dirty.

Does this stuff work on windows as well?

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmnut:
I have those on my Jeep and go through the car wash all the time. The spinning brushes does not bother them.

I figured as much. The brushes spin counter clockwise and I could see then getting under the rain guards and ripping them off.

I also have an RSX and the wash brushes have grabbed the rear wiper twice and narrowly missed smashing my rear window, so I don't trust those brushes much...

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post