SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Phydough WINS - Karma - AR hand grip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phydough WINS - Karma - AR hand grip Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
I have a GI AR handgrip, unused.

Throw your hat in the ring if you can use it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What the heck, lucky number one. Please throw me in the pool on this one; I am the exception to the new rule of fancy modern grips...I actually like the GI grip, or even the previous no-finger groove version. It would replace well worn example of same. Thanks for the chance.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Bump.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throwing my hat into the ring also.

Picking it up, brushing it off, putting it in and leaving the room now.

I have several gripless lowers hanging around.

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Oh great timing. I'm in. I just ordered a Rock River stripped lower....

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I could use that...throw my hat in the ring as well....thanks!!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
I have a build I'm working on. It needs a grip. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I could really use that as a replacement! Thanks!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I could use that too! Thanks for the chance.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
phydough is the winner. Email me at the address in my profile with your shipping information.

Thanks to the Karmanator.

posted Hide Post
Thank you, email sent.

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I'll have to take a look around, there should be several kicking around here somewhere.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post