SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Free Shipping code or anything for Sig Store?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Shipping code or anything for Sig Store? Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted
Saw a holster I wanted to grab. It's on sale for $19. But they want $10 to ship it. Roll Eyes

Anyone have or is there a free shipping code running around?

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
Saw a holster I wanted to grab. It's on sale for $19. But they want $10 to ship it. Roll Eyes

Pretty sure you need to spend $100 to get free shipping.

PS don't forget to pre-order all your M17 gear!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:

Pretty sure you need to spend $100 to get free shipping.

I just hate that shipping is Half the cost the holster.

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a bash intended but.

Really $30 for a holster you want??? I don't know of anywhere you can get a SIG branded product for that cheap. Shoot me an email and I will send you a 25% off code as long as you are signed to your sig account to use it! (from my p320 upgrade) If you don't have one make one or spend the extra $5
It will get $5 off item so that will reduce final cost to $25 +tax

Now I may go shop the SIG store for sale items!!! lol

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kcl1960:
Not a bash intended but.

Really $30 for a holster you want??? I don't know of anywhere you can get a SIG branded product for that cheap. Shoot me an email and I will send you a 25% off code as long as you are signed to your sig account to use it! (from my p320 upgrade) If you don't have one make one or spend the extra $5
It will get $5 off item so that will reduce final cost to $25 +tax

Now I may go shop the SIG store for sale items!!! lol

Email inbound.