SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "All cattle, no hat."
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"All cattle, no hat." Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
Senator Chuck Schumer, from "The Infinite Wisdom of Chuckie". 6/13/2018.

Chuck don't get to Texas much.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
The Democrat Party is a sanitarium.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Half of one, six dozen of the other”.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
I bet all his salsa is from New Yawk City too. Wink

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I saw this earlier.

That Chuck, he is sure a funny guy.

Idiot!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Schumer missed that zoo trip to see Americans in the wild.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"We don't need no ten gallon hats in New York City. We can keep all that air in our big heads."

And Chucky? That insult may apply to a person, but cannot be applied to an event. You know, since summit meetings don't wear hats?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
The Democrat Party is a sanitarium.

Can we make sewertarium a new word?

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
"Air is a terrible thing to waste."
I think this is an original quote: will be happy to donate it to the DNC for their 2020 slogan.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2270 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Fuck Chuck.

Smarmy bastard.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Schumers pillow talk with a Pelosi has him a babbling...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Must be his first rodeo.

He didn’t actually try to pronounce it, did he?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to back up my DVR to make sure I heard him right. Yup, that's what he said!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Hahaha! Idiot!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not he is not liked in Texas.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Obviously, chuckie got it backwards and in fact complimented Trump.

Obvious talking points are obvious.

Hey - if he can't get a simple phrase like that right, God save us when he tackles the difficult stuff!

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
One thing I’ve always appreciated about survivalblog is their use of the phrase, “when the Schumer hits the fan.”

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Chuck Schumer is a post turtle

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Believe it or not he is not liked in Texas.

Really? Huh, I would have never guessed.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Ol' Chuckie knows that hunt don't dog.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post