SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Robo-Sex Dolls - WTF?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robo-Sex Dolls - WTF? Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
At the brothel, customers pay around £60-an-hour for a room in which they can fulfill their “wildest fantasies” with a sex robot of their choice with names like Lolita, Sasha, and Isilel.

Mmmmm Sasha....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
Just think of the new job opportunities. Someone has to clean them between uses. Eek

Are they dishwasher safe?

Sure. But I don't think most dishwashers can afford them, at least for purchase.

Although as a wise man once said, "If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it."

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
We all know that poor guy who couldn’t get laid in whorehouse with a fist full of hundreds.
Well...now he can.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Professional doll washer:

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
A new twist on the old whorehouse joke.... "She's full".

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Send in THE FEMBOTS!!!!

you cant resist us Mr. Powers

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Just think of the new job opportunities. Someone has to clean them between uses. Eek

You gotta put it in self cleaning mode.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
You would definitely want to steer clear of the "Refurbished" units.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Do they come with a mute button ?

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I wanna know here checked their bank accounts after looking at the web site.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
....'sex-bot repair technician' is gonna have to be a big department at the local community Vo-Tech colleges

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Nobody is gonna order ANY woman with 7.1 surround. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
....'sex-bot repair technician' is gonna have to be a big department at the local community Vo-Tech colleges

Every repair will have to begin with a pressure washer.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
quote:
quote:

You gotta put it in self cleaning mode.

If you have it programmed for wife mode, you have to hit "defrost" before doing anything......just saying. Big Grin

So for the older guys here; when you first read this thread, how many immediately thought of Cherry 2000? My #1 question since I saw that movie as a young teenager.......why didn't he keep Cherry 2000 and have a smoking 3 way with young hot Melanie Griffith?

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I may or may not watch Cherry 2000 at least once a year. So yes these make me think of that.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
but, their fathers can't own liquor stores, 'cause they don't have fathers.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post