SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Robo-Sex Dolls - WTF?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robo-Sex Dolls - WTF? Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted
Supposedly, these are the next big thing. Popular in brothels. And cheaper than dating. But I just don't get it.

If they were like Westworld then maybe. But even then... no.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Are they eligible for Prime?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Westworld..."If you have to ask, does it matter"?

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/ne...lumidolls-fans-robot

The Lumidolls brothel, located in Moscow’s business district, has been a popular tourist attraction for football fans from across the globe since the World Cup started on June 14.

At the brothel, customers pay around £60-an-hour for a room in which they can fulfill their “wildest fantasies” with a sex robot of their choice with names like Lolita, Sasha, and Isilel.

Lumidolls, widely regarded as the world’s first sex doll brothel, opened its second venue in the city at the end of April after Russian backers beat US venture capitalists in a bidding war.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:

The Lumidolls brothel, located in Moscow’s business district, has been a popular tourist attraction...

Will they pee on the bed?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
I don't think that's the first brothel of its' kind. I've read about this being a thing in Japan for a while. It's tempting to think about this being strictly for fetishists or the novelty, but in Japan, anyway, they are visited by those deformed or considered unattractive, as that's pretty much the only sexual recourse with a partner.

Posts: 5755 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they run on rechargeable lithium batteries. Could bring a whole new meaning to the question "Yeah, but is she hot?"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If you bite it too hard, it won't deflate, and it would be a lot safer than, for example, a vacuum cleaner.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
What’s the return policy on these babes? Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Meh...why not

I know a lot of men in their mid 40s that are really damn lonely...and horny

This seems like a fairly benign way to alleviate at least one of these conditions.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Admit it, you've put it in worse places. Big Grin

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
And think about it.... they don't bitch, complain, or say "no!" Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16213 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A girl robot!

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My girlfriend was dead-set against the idea of me having sex with a robot.

So I sent her back to the factory and had her reprogrammed.

Posts: 1073 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DBS:
My girlfriend was dead-set against the idea of me having sex with a robot.

So I sent her back to the factory and had her reprogrammed.

"Uhhhg, I can't get no respect"

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Let's see. You don't have to spring for dinner and a movie. They don't bitch and whine. You can just toss them in a closet until next time.

What's not to like?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30667 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Can they cook and clean too?

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Can they cook and clean too?

An' make sammiches?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Let's see. You don't have to spring for dinner and a movie. They don't bitch and whine. You can just toss them in a closet until next time.

What's not to like?

Sold if it can cook too! Razz

Posts: 2541 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More realistic for trying to save the toll/fine in the HOV lane.

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post