SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Attitude, attitude and more attitude in (gasp!) Baltimore from an "official" being cited for traffic violations
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attitude, attitude and more attitude in (gasp!) Baltimore from an "official" being cited for traffic violations Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Obey. Look it up. It will solve the community's problem with police without the need of a puffed up task force. Learn to obey.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Slight thread drift, do any of these honyocks actually go to Divinity College or do they claim the collar on a mountain of outrage, bile and entitlement and then just make it up?

This!

Has anyone seen any kind of proof that al charlatan ever went to divinity school of any kind? I did a fairly long search years ago and found no evidence. Sounds kind of like the same thing for the moron in the current case.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This asshole is a part of a demographic in our society that does not like being asked/told what to do. They feel they are being "dissed". Years ago, I told a woman blocking a doorway talking to another rocket scientist "excuse me", and she went on a tear, yelling that she'll move on her "own good time muthafucka". Assholes. And society is supposed to feel sorry for them Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good gravy.

That fool lost every argument and was left with zero credibility. Sadly most of his supporters believe he’s done nothing wrong.

And BPD ought to nominate that officer for Officer of the Year.

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
That official knows that black privilege can go a long way sometimes. Not now.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post