SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maxpedition Fans save 20%
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maxpedition Fans save 20% Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
High quality, High Priced, made overseas!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
They make good stuff, but stopped making the only thing I want at the moment. Frown

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
They sure do, make good stuff. My tastes and usage of them is a little too rich for me, however.
I posted it for you guys to take advantage of the discount.

Happy Independence Day, everyone be safe!

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been thinking about a Versipack Fatboy.

Compared discount with shipping to Amazon Prime.

Free shipping on Prime was about $6 cheaper and the shipping is next day.

Should be here tomorrow.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:

Should be here tomorrow.

There's always a cheaper prostitute, somewhere.

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:

Should be here tomorrow.

Nice. I've carried the same one for about 12 years.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post