SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Finally. Goodbye CA
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally. Goodbye CA Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Depends on how many want to attend.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Arrived here yesterday, off loaded my wife's car from the trailer, unloaded and moved our stuff into our apartment. We are currently located in Grapevine, a great town. We have a short term lease though, we will buy a house in Southlake/Keller. In fact, got together with our realtor this morning to look at a house.

Our place is a mess, but our storage unit from an earlier cargo run is even messier; spent a couple of hours today organizing it, particularly the ammo stockpile. Need a week to organize things in both places. Internet guy came by today, finally my desktop is online.

Thanks for all of the kind posts. 12131, too generous for words. It is absolutely amazing the feeling we get from the move; we are giddy, excited, much happier and a lot less stress in our lives. We love it here. A huge burden was lifted from our shoulders. We are finally home.

15 minutes from my office...which is 5 minutes from eagle claw range......welcome

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
You'r are one smart dude... !! Get the hell out while you can.... great move

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Arrived here yesterday, off loaded my wife's car from the trailer, unloaded and moved our stuff into our apartment. We are currently located in Grapevine, a great town. We have a short term lease though, we will buy a house in Southlake/Keller. In fact, got together with our realtor this morning to look at a house.

As someone also looking in the Keller/Southlake/Grapevine region, all I can say is don’t wait too long to make an offer if you find something. Though recently it seems like things are at least staying on the market for a week or so before they’re under contract. Roll Eyes

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post