SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good thoughts and maybe prayer for my 2 cats. ***update in OP***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good thoughts and maybe prayer for my 2 cats. ***update in OP*** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The hard part is over.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update and glad to hear so far, so good. I'm sure that they'll be happy when the traveling is over, as well as yourself.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Thank you for the update and glad to hear so far, so good. I'm sure that they'll be happy when the traveling is over, as well as yourself.

You can say that again. This move is but for me and the wife, and the cats but the worse is over I think.

Thank you for the support.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ya know, they're gonna poop in yer shoes...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to hear! The odds were always on your side, but it's still good to hear it went well.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Good to hear! The odds were always on your side, but it's still good to hear it went well.

That's what I kept telling myself, but my gosh we were worried, they are our kids.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I'm glad they made it. Good luck getting them back in their crates for the next leg of the trip.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post