SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remington black Friday ammo rebate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington black Friday ammo rebate Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this.

I missed out on this last year because of my procrastination then traveling.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
thanks.

Anyone have a good place to order Remington 9mm online?

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Here is a start.

http://gunbot.net/

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Very nice - thanks!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you EXX - Cannot reload much cheaper than this price....Now to get the wife's approval to buy some......Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Federal has a $30 rebate on 300 rounds of .40 or .45 American Eagle pistol ammo.

https://www.federalpremium.com...mmoCanRebate_web.pdf

Federal also has a few rebates on hunting rifle ammo.

Fusion
https://www.federalpremium.com...2016_FusionPromo.pdf

Power Shok
https://www.federalpremium.com...6_PowerShokPromo.pdf

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Bump for those who need the rebate form

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
10 minutes of snipping and taping for $200. That will probably be worth it.....

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
anyone get their rebate yet?

Seems like it's been almost 10 weeks!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
If you've submitted the documentation and go to their site to check status, they have a blurb saying due to overwhelming response, expect it to take longer. IIRC, they said check back again in two weeks.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Checked the website.

"We have received your submission and it is being processed."

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Received my rebate yesterday.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
They can't find mine and I mailed it back in Nov.

Told me to wait two more weeks. I do have copies of everything somewhere.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Checked the website.

same status here.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Sent it in the day after Black Friday.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Got one yesterday, hopefully second piece shows up today.

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I sent mine in 2 days after Thanksgiving and my status was just changed to shipped.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Checked the website.

Thanks for posting the link. I sent mine in December and the status is being processed.

Posts: 64 | Registered: July 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
got it last week, cashed it. Done deal!!!

Extra $50 in my pocket, and this rebate made it the cheapest factory 9mm ammo I've bought in decades. Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!