SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Retired Chicago cop fatally shoots armed carjacker
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retired Chicago cop fatally shoots armed carjacker Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Is that the deceased?

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
See if they can find a guy named Jesus in Chicago.

I think he plays for the White Sox.

Interesting you bring up the White Sox, since their ballpark is at 35th and Shields, six blocks south of where the shooting took place.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
quote:

Perhaps he may be able to raise Lazarick from the dead.

He will just get kilt again.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Razz Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Next!

Ok...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/...-20180426-story.html

Happened about 5:30 today.
Off duty is ok.
(Too bad it was a miss)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8333 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Next!

Ok...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/...-20180426-story.html

Happened about 5:30 today.
Off duty is ok.
(Too bad it was a miss)

Doesn't count. Maggot was not neutralized.

Q

Posts: 26335 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
This is an outrage! Intolerable!! Unjustified!!! Where's the apostrophe?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
“I’ve lived here for 31 years and I’ve never seen a gun in my life,” she continued. “But you know it when you see it.”

She actually *giggle* said that?

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Of course with all these upstanding youth just turning themselves around there will be a fender bender or two.
The gun, innocent, law abiding people shot while there cars are being car jacked from them,Its obviously there fault.

Most of the people that live there probably bend over to support the poor disadvantaged youth, until it happens in there back yard!

Its Chicago mentality, happens many times,every day here and in most American big cities.
Move along, nothing to see here!

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is that the deceased?
Google says it is.

But, do you really trust Google?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you're not sure, you shouldn't post it.

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you're not sure, you shouldn't post it.
My comment about trusting Google was kind of tongue in cheek. I'm confident that the photo is the late Lazarick West.

Interesting pont though, the Google search yielded a bunch of folks named Lazarick West, and many (most?) of them were hood rats of one type or another, with rap sheets.

The one that I posted was tied to the incident that is the topic of this post.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Yeah - that IS the shit stain

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
'was'

FIFY.

tac

Posts: 11314 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

He was bound for New Orleans, back around 1973.

But I heard he's coming back.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

He was bound for New Orleans, back around 1973.

But I heard he's coming back.

He’s currently workin' from one end to the other and all points in between.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
UPDATE: The two surviving suspects were both released without any charges from the Crooke County DA Foxx. During the carjacking attempt, second suspect was held at gunpoint at the scene after dipshit #1 was shot and killed. The third suspect ran off and was found and arrested nearby.

No charges for Felony Murder, no charges whatsoever on the two surviving suspects:

Second City Cop Blog Felony Murder Rejected

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
UPDATE: The two surviving suspects were both released without any charges from the Crooke County DA Foxx. During the carjacking attempt, second suspect was held at gunpoint at the scene after dipshit #1 was shot and killed. The third suspect ran off and was found and arrested nearby.

No charges for Felony Murder, no charges whatsoever on the two surviving suspects:...

Seems to me if the two remaining perps learned their lesson and will shape up, everyone wins. Also seems to me that if bulls had wings they could fly, both have the same probability. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post