SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My father in law died today.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My father in law died today. Login/Join 
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
He will be remembered in my prayers today.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
SC - sorry for your loss and the impact on your family. You and your family will be in our prayers.

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1122 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Frown

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry,

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
May he RIP, and I wish you peace and strength in this time of great sorrow.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Thank you fellas.
Today is a little better.
My wife is almost certain that she won't be informed of the service. Frown
So this might be used as a guilt weapon at a later date.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for the loss to the family, sad that the MIL has such issues, it makes it a lot harder to deal with the loss.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your wife.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Just Damn,sorry to hear this,my condolences to Ms Ronnie and you.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences for your loss. You, your wife, and her family will be in my prayers.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss, SC. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Storm

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss, SC. Condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Your description of him could be of my father in law.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to about your father in law passingFrown I'm sending good thoughts your way and even better thoughts for your wife. This is going to be hard on her.

Take care.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, and that it is being made much more difficult.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

Prayers for you and your family are inbound.

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SC, I feel not only for your loss but the drama that is apparently going on behind the scenes. You have my very best wishes as you navigate through this.

Over my time in SIGforum, I have gained great respect for you and your brother, and want you to know that as well.

Mark

Posts: 964 | Registered: August 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
SC, very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear that, and especially for your fanily's loss

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of keltoi
posted Hide Post
A death in a family tends to either bring out the best or worst in people. I am very sorry that the latter seems to be the case.

Posts: 630 | Location:  | Registered: December 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post