SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't Pack Your Trash Cans Too Tight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't Pack Your Trash Cans Too Tight Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted
I've been laughing so much my sides hurt and I was out of breath. Wow. Bwahahahaha!

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
That's a felony captured on video....Title 18, United States Code, Section 1705

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the Garbage company "cans" him, I bet the Post Office would jump to hire him!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Extremely old but still funny.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Agreed. I'll be the first to admit I'm sometimes jaded, but that was not funny at all. He destroyed their mailbox, and then picked up the mail and tossed it in the back of the truck.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Agreed. I'll be the first to admit I'm sometimes jaded, but that was not funny at all. He destroyed their mailbox, and then picked up the mail and tossed it in the back of the truck.

You're right, of course, it's sad and wrong their mail is gone, I should have clarified by saying it's funny because it's on video and they know who it is. He's headed to jail and to see the judge, this is an offense he will pay for. What a dumbass. I poorly phrased this.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was supposedly an april fools joke and the driver did it to his own property, had someone film it and send it to his boss for a joke.

viral garbage man

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post