SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte: Don't make him have to cut ya
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte: Don't make him have to cut ya Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Dude is seriously whack. His little riverboat captain has fled the wheelhouse and his steamboat has grounded on a sandbar.

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte: I stabbed someone to death, Obama is 'so black and arrogant'

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
He is bat shit crazy. I wouldn't go back to the Philippines until he's gone.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Is he somehow related to Kim Jong-un? Eek

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No question about it he's straight outta the village.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Was he elected by the people or did he, uh, elect himself?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
He is for executing convicted drug dealers, so there's that. Wink

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Cage match: Duterte vs Obama, with bolos. We'll call it the "Don't Call Me Balu In Cebu" Match.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
That is a strange place,leaders have always been in the ledge in my opinion.
Been there quite a few times,they used to have some of the best beer I ever drank.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
That is a strange place,leaders have always been in the ledge in my opinion.
Been there quite a few times,they used to have some of the best beer I ever drank.

San Miguel? I remember having to wipe off the top/mouth of the bottle when you opened it to get the preserving agent (formaldehyde I believe) off before you drank it. I did three TDYs to Clark AFB: the first was for Air Base Ground Defense and Jungle training and the next two times to augment the town patrol around Clark AFB. I will not comment on some of the activities I saw in the bars...while on patrol of course....especially while checking the ones that were off limits to service members.

I can definitely believe Duterte dropped some people by knife just for all the bodies I found while on town patrol. I think at one point, a hit on someone would run you from a pack to a carton of cigarettes.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nojoy:
He is for executing convicted drug dealers, so there's that. Wink

And non-convicted I believe.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
He personally "cuts them" Razz

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post