SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    That great leader, DeBlasio, skips town to protest in Germany
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

That great leader, DeBlasio, skips town to protest in Germany Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
I suppose he had someone represent him and deal with the dead cop's family.

What a jerk!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ok&utm_medium=social

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad the voters won't remember this,although they probably agree with him going.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The people of NYC elected this idiot, and they deserve him. I hope he gets re-elected. Really, I do. They deserve each other. That place is not even part of the United States.
No, that's not just an insult. I actually do not consider NYC and most of New York state to be part of the US. They don't hold any of our values. They're nothing but foreign interlopers and I don't give a shit where they were born. They're foreign, meddling interlopers.

NYC is, in effect, nothing more than a third world shit hole.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Cause priorities n shit

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The fact that this pandering imbecile was elected in the frst place says everything about New Yorkers.

I hope the guy is elected mayor for life and their little island junta slides into the fucking ocean.

The words do not exist, that would allow me to adequately express the contempt I hold for NYC and everyone in it.

Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
We can hope this scumbag get's arrested in Germany or some other country.

I agree with you Para, NYC has what they deserve and they need to be ejected as part of this country.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The fact that this pandering imbecile was elected in the frst place says everything about New Yorkers.

I hope the guy is elected mayor for life and their little island junta slides into the fucking ocean.

The words do not exist, that would allow me to adequately express the contempt I hold for NYC and everyone in it.

Thank you. Seriously. This maggot ranks right at the top with the Waters, the Pelosi, and the Schumer.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...-demonstrations.html

160 police officers were injured early Friday

The city boosted its police presence with reinforcements from around the country for the G-20 summit but asked for more support on Thursday night after the situation started to escalate.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hand deBlasio a molotov cocktail and tell him to prove he's a true revolutionary.

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I thought that there was no way they would elect a bigger douche than Bloomberg. Turns out I was wrong on that.

The left in this country never ceases to amaze me in their wholesale stupidity and self destruction.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I don't know why anyone would want to be a police officer there. The city government will never back you up again. It's not going to change. Just like CA will never elect another Reagan, NYC will never elect another Giuliani.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the commie fuck could be placed on the No-Fly list so he can't get back in the U.S.? It sure would be a shame if DHS made a boo-boo and then took months to untangle the red tape Smile

#expatriateDeBlasio

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
... NYC will never elect another Giuliani.

That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing either.

(Not a big Rudy fan)

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I moved the Hell out of there in 1985 & haven't looked back...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
Well, for every person willing to move back to NYC, Bernie Goetz has five dollars for each of you.

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:

I spent a couple of weeks long tours in NYC, way back when, attending IBM schools. Lived in the "better" part of town. Still shit hole territory, and we were warned never to travel alone, especially at night. AIR, I was there in the early '70s.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought that there was no way they would elect a bigger douche than Bloomberg.

Someone said the at the Democrats were a bigger threat than ISIS. I believe it. Their douche machine seems to be running at 110%.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
I thought that there was no way they would elect a bigger douche than Bloomberg.

Someone said the at the Democrats were a bigger threat than ISIS. I believe it. Their douche machine seems to be running at 110%.

RMD

The enemy from within is always more dangerous. Much more.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:

I spent a couple of weeks long tours in NYC, way back when, attending IBM schools. Lived in the "better" part of town. Still shit hole territory, and we were warned never to travel alone, especially at night. AIR, I was there in the early '70s.

My family lived in Armonk for a few years, Mom was a secretary at IBM HQ.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The people of NYC elected this idiot, and they deserve him. I hope he gets re-elected. Really, I do. They deserve each other. That place is not even part of the United States.
No, that's not just an insult. I actually do not consider NYC and most of New York state to be part of the US. They don't hold any of our values. They're nothing but foreign interlopers and I don't give a shit where they were born. They're foreign, meddling interlopers.

NYC is, in effect, nothing more than a third world shit hole.

NYC is another version of CA as a whole. The amount of A-Holes that get elected and reelected in CA is staggering. Unfortunately I have to live here for family reason, otherwise I would have been gone years ago.

Posts: 203 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post