SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Daily Ledger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Daily Ledger Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
BIG fan of this program on OAN.

For years I was an O'Reilly watcher at 1800. The past few years I grew very sick of him, his arrogance, and his bullying. I stopped watching.

Then Tucker came around and I was watching him for awhile. I like him, but I have grown tired of FNC and their talk programs. It seems all they do is bring on opposing sides and we are stuck listening to the leftists loudly talk over whoever they are up against and the moderator does nothing to stop it. I like that Tucker routinely slams the lefties, but I'm done.

Graham Ledger is fantastic. In the two or so weeks that I've been watching his program, I have not disagreed with anything he has said. He seems to be a true conservative and his program is so far devoid of the loudmouthed liberals yelling over everyone.

Give it a look, I recommend it.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
For those that don't have access to OAN on their TV sets, The Daily Ledger installments can be viewed on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channe...ohx-6wqFKOIBbPqhUEmQ

Description
"The Daily Ledger," hosted by EMMY Award winning newsman Graham Ledger, is the only daily, national Constitutionally conservative cable TV program that dissects and analyzes political news of the day using perspective, insight and humor cultivated from 25 years of journalism. With Graham, one thing's certain: even when he's wrong...he's RIGHT!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I just did the cord cutting thing and would like to try and find what the OP is referring to...one question though and forgive my ignorance, what does OAN stand for?

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Is this it?

http://www.oann.com/

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Is this it?

http://www.oann.com/

Yup. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post