SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bad guy- "0" Good Guys- "1" in Chicago
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad guy- "0" Good Guys- "1" in Chicago Login/Join 
posted
Another "feel good" story from Chicago-

https://www.chicagotribune.com...v3swtf3qa-story.html

After a man fired shots at a vehicle Sunday evening, the two men inside pulled out their own guns and fired back, striking the man multiple times, according to Chicago police.
The two men, 21 and 29, who returned fire both had valid Firearm Owners Identification cards and concealed carry licenses, police said.
At 5:20 p.m. Sunday, a 47-year-old man approached the two men while they were traveling southbound in the 7900 block of South Knox Avenue in the Scottsdale neighborhood on the Southwest Side, police said.
The older man pulled out a gun and fired shots at their vehicle, police said. The two men both shot back at him, and he was hit in the abdomen, right side and right leg.
The man was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in critical condition, police said. The two men in the vehicle weren’t injured.

That's the article, a little more insight-

The 47yo bad guy is a documented gang member, comes running up to the two brothers in their car shouting gang slogans, then started shooting at the brothers in the car, car took a couple of hits from a "Jiminez .380". The two brothers (concealed carry holders) hop out and returned fire, (FN 5.7 & G-21) striking the offender multiple times.

The roofers who witnessed this were probably the funniest of the whole situation, my Spanish isn't that good, but I understood all the "Pinche' Pendjos" and "Cabrons" that describe the bad guy...
If I could have bought a case of beer for these guys, I would have!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Pinche cabron!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Bro, after the social distancing crap is over we need to hook up for a meal!

I really feel like we were separated at birth.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ threatening me with a good time?
Next thing ya know, there’d be promises of Bourbon...
Count me in!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dude gets nailed with 5.7 and .45 rounds and didn’t die right on the spot? WTF are we gonna talk about in caliber debates now? Big Grin

And before captain obvious chimes in yes I know, shot placement matters much more, that’s my point..

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm behind the curve, I had to look up both of the reply's ---- Loved it!!

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I would say that the dirt bag should think twice about doing this kind of thing, but he obviously doesn't think much at all.

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
The two brothers were adequately prepared for most encounters.

Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
How did somebody so dumb live to 47 in that lifestyle? Was he in prison for 20 of it?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
Dude gets nailed with 5.7 and .45 rounds and didn’t die right on the spot? WTF are we gonna talk about in caliber debates now? Big Grin

And before captain obvious chimes in yes I know, shot placement matters much more, that’s my point..

Well, just found out that Mr Bad-Guy is having a serious conversation with St Peter now. So I gotta the .45 & 5.7 did what they were supposed to do!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:

Well, just found out that Mr Bad-Guy is having a serious conversation with St Peter now. So I gotta say the .45 & 5.7 did what they were supposed to do!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

Well, just found out that Mr Bad-Guy is having a serious conversation with St Peter now. So I gotta say the .45 & 5.7 did what they were supposed to do!

Dammit! Now we can't interview him and ask if he could tell which was which? Perfect opportunity to prove/disprove the saying " ...the bad guy won't know the difference" caliber debate mantra.

Jimenez v. G21 and 5.7, yeah talk about a disparity of force, doh!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to hear more about those brothers. lol

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
DPD Sig's tag line says it all....

"When it's Time to shoot, shoot. Don't Talk"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...724&feature=youtu.be

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post