SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Of course you want donuts at this very moment, but if you didn't...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Of course you want donuts at this very moment, but if you didn't... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...you will now.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I've been on a low carb diet for three months. Two pants' sizes smaller, feeling immensely better and I am heading to Krispy Kreme.

You. Are. Evil.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had 3 earlier today, now I want more.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I want to try that gold doughnut.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
That first donut shop needs my business.

Posts: 1986 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Time Wounds
All Heels.
Picture of Cope
posted Hide Post
quote:
I want to try that gold doughnut.

Blinkies with gold would be my choice. Eating gold is now on my bucket list.

----------------------------
Evolve. Revolve. Dissolve.

Posts: 1878 | Location: WNC | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I haven't had a donut in months, but yeah, I want one now. Right now!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
God's perfect food. When Moses got manna from heaven in the Sinai for the Jews, it rained Krispy Cremes.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Well shit...I'm now trying to talk myself out of driving to the 24 hour Walmart and buy a box of Krispy Kream chocolate covered cream filled circles of sweet goodness...one sure would go great with one of the Heath Klondike Bars in my freezer...
So far the good side of me is winning...I. must. be. strong!!!...

I wonder what gold leaf covered bacon would taste like...hummmmmm!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I try to limit it to Quik Trip donut holes, mmmm.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
God's perfect food. When Moses got manna from heaven in the Sinai for the Jews, it rained Krispy Cremes.
John, If I didn't already know what you did for a living before you retired, I would now. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I wish Dunkin' would bring back the original "Dunkin'" donut with the little handle on it.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
There is always room for donuts. Smile

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Fortunately......FORTUNATELY.......I don't have that much of a sweet tooth, so watching that didn't give me the vapors for a donut. Pooped gold....whaaaaaaaat?!? Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
well, a dozen is now on my list after work

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm could add gold poop to the bucket list

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't this be akin to chewing tin foil on a tooth filling? Or is the sensation just that much better?

quote:
Hmmm could add gold poop to the bucket list

Gives polishing a turd a whole new meaning.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I haven't had a fresh, right out of the fryer donut in a very long time. I may have to change that.

FYI: If you haven't already, be sure and watch their buffet video. I had no desire to go to Vegas till I watched that. I gained 5 lbs just by viewing it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post