SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dr. Seuss a Racist...???
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Seuss a Racist...??? Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Since the kiddo's need to take a break from reading occasionally, I'm gonna send this nitwit a copy of this for the kids to watch.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I give zero time to this kind of idiocy. But the Title did make me laugh.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Good, brief, pertinent article at Powerline, replete with images: LINK

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Well, he certainly discriminates against us geriatrics. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one to remember the Dr. Seuss story about the Sneetches?

It's a good tale, and I would have thought that the story would make any SJW happy.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Sneethes get steeches...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TooTech:
Am I the only one to remember the Dr. Seuss story about the Sneetches?

It's a good tale, and I would have thought that the story would make any SJW happy.

No. Because the moral of the story does not lend support for anti-male and anti-white shaming and discrimination.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Dr Seuss also wrote the possibly anti-abortion story, "A Person's a Person No Matter How Small".

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
She reminds me of the Swiss scientist that worked for Hydra in Captain America.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post