SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum member story for the end of 2018. It was a hot and muggy night...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum member story for the end of 2018. It was a hot and muggy night... Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted
"It was a hot and muggy night, the humidity hung like Spanish moss in an old oak tree...

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
... somewhere else, for in the mountains it was 50 degrees and rain.

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
It took awhile to figure out if I was still alive. My face was in the dirt, blood trickling into my good eye, and I was missing a boot. I rolled off my face, and slowly pushed myself onto my feet. There was a 70’s era Pinto idling a few feet away, and I knew it wasn’t mine. It had California plates. I had no clue who I was, where I was, or where to go. There wasn’t a road in sight, and I was out of bullets.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Turns out it was a '76 Pinto with the big rear window. Got my boot out of the passenger floorboard. Next to it was a wide-body Mustang II. The Pantera and two Bricklins were parked behind them. I slid into the drivers seat of the AMX Von Piranha. Damn! The garage door was being opened and two shadows emerged from the alley

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
However, I still had a full pack of Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum, so at least I’d still have fresh breath. Reaching into my shirt pocket for the gum...

Posts: 714 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
I pulled out my Zippo and climbed into the air duct in Nakatomi Plaza I found at the explosive Christmas Party Holly invited me to last week...

Posts: 2504 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Suddenly a shot rang out.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Damn it, I just shot myself in the

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
Foot, as luck would have it I had my steel toes boots on.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Pinky toe.

I flipped the safety off and wondered how I got into this. I knew I was born to live by the gun, it was my destiny. Ever since the incident with the gay cake and the assless chaps things had been all jacked up. My mind has been wandering, my brother had even recently asked if I was fucking smoking dope. I wasnt, but it felt like I had been.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Although I wish I hadn't taken the Miralax just now.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I didn't need the Miralax after all, I could just be bendable.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Just then, Barry shined his flashlight into the Pinto's rear view mirror and, in a quiet voice, tensely said, "Schultzie---hand me the piano."

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Schultzie....ever obedient handed him the piano which involved more contortions than a well payed Thai hooker.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Suddenly....

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I sneezed.....Aaannndd the Miralax began working...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
The Thai hooker popped out of the the piano......

Barry lost track of the dark form in the rear view mirror....and a bead of sweat broke out on his brow.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
...it was as foggy as fuck...much like the rest of the year (what is left of it)...but the hooker was not all seeing (she was crammed in a piano )...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
The training kicked in and I tried my best to escape in the dark. To the mens room I thought, for safety and certain necessity of that Miralax thing...butt no. Backed into a huge floor fan, like something out of the 60's it crashed, scared me, and....

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I realized it was the laxative talking and I was not being very receptive...the burden was now mine and I was not at all happy

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post