SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So what's on your Christmas Wish List ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So what's on your Christmas Wish List ? Login/Join 
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
All I want are some 18650 rechargeable batteries and a charger.

Posts: 3230 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I asked for a 1/4" impact driver, I have some fence work to do next year.

HK Ag

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I'm good. Christmas (or other special days like birthdays or anniversaries) are not special to us. We give gifts throughout the year, because they mean something when they are given, not specifically tied to a holiday/day.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
A microtech OTF.

Prolly wont get it...

Posts: 5131 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Nothing, I get what I want when convenient.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife and I make a donation to Shriners Hospitals for children instead of exchanging gifts.

Posts: 997 | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Continued good health for my father in law as he battles multiple myeloma. Another Christmas with my beloved dog and wife.

On a material level, I picked up a Vortex Spitfire and a whole bunch of 9mm and .556 on Black Friday. I would like a bottle of Ardbeg 10 year and a .20 ga over/under.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post