SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So what's on your Christmas Wish List ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So what's on your Christmas Wish List ? Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
My wife has been bugging me about this. Like a lot of you, if I want something I typically buy it if it is comfortably within our means.

Apparently this makes it hard for my wife to buy for me for Christmas. I know some couples skip the presents, but we rather enjoy it. It's just us two and the dog.

This year I am just going to do up a huge list, starting with cheapie items (lottery scratch offs and ammo) and going up to more expensive ones. She can pick whatever.

I was curious as to what is on everyone else's Christmas wish list?

Posts: 17885 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
World peace
More constructionist judges
Lower taxes
Repeal of NFA 1934
Constitutional Carry in Texas (or everywhere)

Oh! You meant stuff that could be wrapped and put under the tree? Nothing, really. My best friend is the only person I exchange with, and it's usually ammo or the like.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Every year for my birthday and Christmas, my French in-laws always ask my wife what I want, and then I have to come up with something to tell them. It's never easy, and I wish they wouldn't get me anything to be honest, but they insist. This year I asked for this sweet little number: MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V...cp_taa_.AYhAb9SJ3BX2

A handheld espresso maker. I can't wait to start making Americanos on the ship.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
May just have to go for ammo & magazines, since I think a CZ Scorpion may fall into the "why do you need another gun?" category Roll Eyes

Or, maybe a bed cover for the truck.

After that, maybe a new lens for the Nikon, or an air compressor for the garage.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Upgrading a few of my old 18v DeWalt tools to the new 20v brushless models.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Every day is Christmas here.

There's just me and wifey-poo, and if we decide we want something and it's in our budget, we get it. If it's gonna stretch the budget a bit, we discuss it, think about it and then get it or don't.

I did finally get off the dime and order that 7x12 mini lathe from Grizzly. I've been lusting after that and putting it off for 3 or 4 years. They dropped the price enough to defeat my ability to resist.

Of course, that means roughly the price of the lathe in tooling over the next few months...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well, I just entered a raffle to win a 2018 Porsche Carrera T and $25k cash. Please?

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I'm still kicking myself for passing up that Ruger 10/22 for $169 last week. I've always wanted one, so I put it on the list. Maybe I should put a star beside that one, since it is probably the item on the list I especially want. Screw it, I'm going straight to the big man himself. I'm going to see Santa.

Posts: 17885 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
to be with family this year

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That PSA will ship my stuff bought on Thanksgiving, before Christmas.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
wish list but can't afford a new wildwood 5 string openback banjo

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I was described as having a lot of "want" in my heart. I keep a running list of things I intend to buy, so that I do not get sidetracked by impulse buys.

Currently,

Spyderco Paramilitary 2
Bark River Bravo LT in 3V, Rampless
Condor K-Tact Kukri
Hults Bruk Kisa Felling Axe
Hill People Gear Standard Kit Bag v2
DJI Mavic Pro (Fly More)
NVidia GTX 1080
Olight H1 Headlamp
Fenix TK16 or Klarus XT2C flashlight
Fuji XF23 F2 WR lens
Glock 20SF
Dual 24" or greater, 2k or greater, 100% sRGB monitors.
GoPro Hero6 Black
Intel i7-7820x Processor and Motherboard, though the new i7-8700k makes a good contender.

Reach items:

Nikon D750 or D850 and a 35mm lens to start.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
I picked up a new S&W Shield in 45acp on Black Friday. It will be wrapped and placed under the tree.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I want either a kidney shaped pool or a baby's arm holding an apple.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to have a happy, healthy family.....

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400.
Black, please. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Mainly just looking forward to seeing my 2 oldest boys get their stuff.
They are 4 and 2 so it is a really fun time for them.

My list is pretty simple:
XBOX One S
Gift card to LMR (so maybe I can get my Mustang back on the road some day)
Gift Card to Amazon so I can buy some more security cameras

And the longshot:
Longines Hydroconquest Razz

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
World peace
More constructionist judges
Lower taxes
Repeal of NFA 1934
Constitutional Carry in Texas (or everywhere)

Oh! You meant stuff that could be wrapped and put under the tree? Nothing, really. My best friend is the only person I exchange with, and it's usually ammo or the like.

flashguy

I like that, i take one of the same

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Marshall Stanmore
Recurve Bow
Taylor 414ce
Magazines
Ammo
Sig P320

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Incra V27 Miter Gage:

Or, GRR Ripper push block for my table saw:

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post