SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Women's world cup 2019
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women's world cup 2019 Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Rapinoe is probably hedging her bet on becoming the female version of Krapper-Dick and picking up a Nike endorsement. That will extend her 15 minutes to at least 30 or 45. The media will adore her.

Apparently, it pays to be anti-American these days. Had she been a good girl, she'd fade away very quickly. If she stays rude, crude and vomitus, she'll be adored and make more money.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:

I beg to differ

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:

I beg to differ

I hope you were kidding 90% of that video was flopping about. Heres more

Now compare that to this:

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story...-stars-rich-peverley

Has cardiac arrest, resuscitated and then want to get back in game.

Not quite the same.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
I hope you were kidding 90% of that video was flopping about.

Yeah, if that’s a top ten of “brutal, horror tackle” then yes, all soccer is women’s soccer.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
quote:

Yeah, if that’s a top ten of “brutal, horror tackle” then yes, all soccer is women’s soccer.

They have yellow and red cards for fouls but no black striped ones for despicable acting yet. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
quote:

Indeed. A skinny Eurofag sticking a leg out & touching another skinny Eurofag. Whoopity doo.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough. Let's move on.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Womens' World Cup is over, boss. How about just lock it?

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Some funny stuff above

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont follow soccer at all,though, I grew up playing the game during my childhood in India. Also, I did not know that there were so many lesbos on the USA womens team, led by the head lesbo Raphinoe or however her name is spelt

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
Some funny stuff above

Perhaps, but not as funny as the infamous "Top Soccer Shootout with SCOTT STERLING"!

Posts: 3464 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been a week now. Rapinoe who?

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, we’re gonna be hearing about this bitch for awhile. The media is pushing her & USWNT hard, of course because they hate Trump, hate America, yada yada yada. She checks all the boxes.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...-secretary-of-state/

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Conservatives seem to want to fall all over themselves saying "I don't agree with what she says, but I'll die for her Right to say it" or some such shit. They want to show how tolerant they are. And they are losing to the left who just wants to win.

We have corrupted who we are by this action. Used to be, we had a sense of wrong and right. Now, we have sacrificed this so we can all be Constitutional scholars.

This is wrong, and we need to be outraged by it. To the point, that shitheads like this think twice about doing it again.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Conservatives seem to want to fall all over themselves saying "I don't agree with what she says, but I'll die for her Right to say it" or some such shit.

I haven't heard anyone say that, and you certainly won't hear me say it in this case. She's was not out there on the world stage doing this stuff on her own time or her own dime. She was out there doing this anti-American crap while representing us and playing as a member of a team. We had every right to demand she be benched or kicked off the team where she could then shoot off her stupid mouth all she wants.

But no way would I defend her right to say and do what she did with the platform given to her.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Conservatives seem to want to fall all over themselves saying "I don't agree with what she says, but I'll die for DEFEND her Right to say it" or some such shit.
I haven't heard anyone say that...
Through the years I've been on SIGforum, I've seen people post this in a thread. Not being argumentative; just FYI...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Conservatives seem to want to fall all over themselves saying "I don't agree with what she says, but I'll die for DEFEND her Right to say it" or some such shit.
I haven't heard anyone say that...
Through the years I've been on SIGforum, I've seen people post this in a thread. Not being argumentative; just FYI...

Yes, I've heard it many many times here and elsewhere. I was referring specifically to the case of Rapinoe and the Women's soccer team. Perhaps I misunderstood Jones.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Her name kept ringing a bell and I could never figure out why until it dawned on me today. The commie West Pointer - his name was Spenser Rapone. Rapone/Rapinoe - two peas in a pod.

For those who may have forgotten about him:
US Army boots West Point officer who touted communist revolution during graduation ceremony

This video was shared online the other day - gotta love how she treats this fan. Too arrogant to even look at him.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
...gotta love how she treats this fan. Too arrogant to even look at him.

She only has eyes for wimmin! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Great game on TV today from Portland. Go Thorns!

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post