SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many of these people do you recognize?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many of these people do you recognize? Login/Join 
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
That was the America I grew up in, back when I was a son of this once great country. Now, my race/ethnicity and values make me an outcast.

I still rage at the theft of this country!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1164 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I got the majority of them, but could not see all the group that Lorne Greene was with.

Was that William Shatner on the right?

That was great, thanks for sharing! Smile

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3921 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It took awhile to recognize the Nelsons, though. I don’t recall ever seeing them in color!

Big Grin Same here.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Except for the kid and the black guy at the 1:00 mark, I recognized everyone else.

They do show the names at the beginning, but I didn't peek. Smile

And yeah, I'm no spring chicken anymore.

I peaked at the names in the beginning and I swear the guy with the mustache and hat is Burt Reynolds, but he's not listed. I also thought I saw Clint Eastwood, but again, not listed.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got 14.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Except for the kid and the black guy at the 1:00 mark, I recognized everyone else.

They do show the names at the beginning, but I didn't peek. Smile

And yeah, I'm no spring chicken anymore.

I peaked at the names in the beginning and I swear the guy with the mustache and hat is Burt Reynolds, but he's not listed. I also thought I saw Clint Eastwood, but again, not listed.

On the wagon heading west? That was Dennis Weaver.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Wow. A blast from the past !

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post