SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many of these people do you recognize?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many of these people do you recognize? Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Time for a little lift.

JOHN WAYNE SKIT

If you can identify very many of the people in the video you are REALLY OLD!
You may have to play this a couple of times in order to identify everyone.
The video is special to me because so many of the people in the video are gone now
and the younger gen-kids probably won’t even appreciate all that talent in one place.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Except for the kid and the black guy at the 1:00 mark, I recognized everyone else.

They do show the names at the beginning, but I didn't peek. Smile

And yeah, I'm no spring chicken anymore.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
recognized every one of them. Lot of great talent there. Love the Duke!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Back when Hollyweird was still worth a shit. Thanks for sharing.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
WELL THANKS!
After watching that it makes me want to throw every TV I have in the garbage so I don't have to lay eyes and listen to the POS - TV, Movie, Music,Sports,"performers" we see on the boob tube now!
How low we have sunk!

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When my son was younger he liked to watch older westerns with his grandfathers. One day he and my wife were watching a Clint Eastwood movie and he tells my wife, there goes one of John Wayne's buddies, that guy on the black horse...

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recognized most of them, some were not very clear or too far from the camera for me to get a good look.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I am 44 and know most the faces...say 80% ...names about 40%.....

So I am not soooo old

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Man, does this bring back some memories. Thanks for sharing.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
As I watched that, I kept wondering how many were still alive? Probably not more than a few.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Mmmmmm....a young Ann-Margret. That's one handsome woman.

And who doesn't like Roy Clark's sideburns.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the majority of them, but could not see all the group that Lorne Greene was with.
Seeing the Nelson brothers together took me back.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I feel old and I miss that America.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I definitely recognized all of them, but my brain is no longer quick enough to recall a name to put it with the face instantly. Favorite was Captain Kirk in a wig.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Yep. All of them, even Jack Benny.

It took awhile to recognize the Nelsons, though. I don’t recall ever seeing them in color!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I'm only 35 but recognize about half of them by name. Can't spot Shatner though... is he one of the 4 white wigs?

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That skit brought back some very fond memories of when America was a different place!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that was great - I recognized all but the first lady to sing...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
I recognized all but the first lady to sing...

Wait, you don't mean Ann-Margret??? Eek

Posts: 18043 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Memories, memories, how much I have forgotten! Long for those days again. I miss the old America!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post