SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any experiences with newer Volvo's, the S90 in particular ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any experiences with newer Volvo's, the S90 in particular ? Login/Join 
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
I test drove one and it was an awesome ride. I really like Volvos. They have been really reliable for me. I own a 2010 S80, my wife has XC60 and two of my daughters own S60.

Very reliable. Get a turbo. New ones have 7year 70,000 mile warranty on everything.

I typically buy 3 or 4 year Volvos because they are only about 40% cost of a new vehicle and drive better than most brand new cars.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only a warrior
chooses pacifism
posted Hide Post
When I was in Germany recently my rental car was a new Volvo S90. It was a super comfortable ride and had a great luxury interior (somewhat Tesla-like design with a large center touch screen). It had a Diesel engine so I'm not sure if that engine option is available here in the U.S. but I can attest it was more than adequate and autobahn capable.

Posts: 203 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LH2
posted Hide Post
Volvos have some of the best seats in the car business.

Really bummed me out when the company fell under Chinese ownership a few years ago.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Arizona | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post