SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hamas founder dies after 'accidentally' shooting himself
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hamas founder dies after 'accidentally' shooting himself Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, these people are going to rule the world. Roll Eyes When the operation of a firearm is beyond your mental ability, you may indeed be dangerous (probably more so to yourself), but you're no threat to the world.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shot in the head? I'm suprised it killed him.

Silent

Posts: 1025 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it happens, but how often do you hear about someone being shot in the head and dying three weeks later?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
Was he supposed to testify about Hillary?

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ragnar:
Was he supposed to testify about Hillary?

Well played, Sir.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The HAMAS Lackin challenge?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post